Reading

Kindle

Tell me. Tell me all the yummy titles you’ve been reading lately, and tell me what you’re reading them on if you’re reading digital.

Myself, I’m reading a few different things right now…

First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones

Scrumptious by Amanda Usen

Guarding Morgan by RJ Scott

They’re all different voices, different types of books, different tones… And well, you knew I would have to be reading an m/m…grins.

So, what are you reading right now and would you recommend it to a friend?

~lissa

7 Responses to Reading

• Melanie says:

I am currently reading Under Bonded Contract by Lani Rhea & Jp Archer… I am halfway through and would recommend it….

• becca says:

not reading anything right now as I haven’t bought anything new but been going between my NOOK and hardback. wanting to get a new Jude Deveraux book but open for suggestions right now I lost my handwritten book list so not sure whats out there that’s good

• Cathy M says:

I just finished Omega Mine by JA Saare (total love fest), and get to start Joey W Hill’s, In The Company of Witches today.

• Lissa says:

Becca: Does Jude Deveraux have a new book? I didn’t like many of her books, too tame for me, but the one that I did LOVE of hers was The Black Lion!

Cathy: I haven’t read JA Saare, but know many love her writing.

Melanie: I looked that one up and have it on my wish list…TY!

• Shari says:

Reading Blood Avenged by Gabrielle Bisset. She is a new author to me that I hosted on my blog yesterday. Also reading Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Crimson Rogue by Liz Maverick. I always have several books going at once…oh and I forgot I am reading The Virgin’s Revenge by Dee Terino (spelling?).

• Diane A says:

I just finished “Sinders and Ash” by Tara Lain, current reads are “Invisible Chains I” by Andrew Ashling (a Goodreads author who started following me on Twitter so I decided to check out his books) and Face Value by RJ Scott (3rd in the series you’ve started with Guarding Morgan).
    All of these ones are on my Kindle, but I do have paper copies of Christine Warren’s series, the latest one just arrived in the mail today so I do still do the paper versions sometimes!

• Lillie H says:

I read Tiffany Reisz’s THE SIREN in one sitting yesterday, about 5 minutes after it came in the mail. So intense. So so good. Also, reading ORACLE’S MOON by Thea Harrison and TEMPTATION & TWILIGHT by Charlotte Featherstone. Like you, all different genres. Also all winners I would recommend!